Thursday, July 05, 2012

Girl! You are an answer, not a problem.

Have you ever heard another woman say "I don't like being around other woman"? Well, I have heard it stated, plenty of times. When I ask the reason why, the responses are always the same. "To Much Drama," "I Can't Deal with The Jealously" and the latest, "Woman Have To Many Insecurities Issues." In back of my mind, the famous quote, "Why can't we all just get along" comes to mind. I believe as woman we have a lot to offer each other. Whether it is parenting, relationships, career, health, beauty tips or advice. I believe our life experiences are wells of untapped resources that can change and help shape lives. Whether you're a mother, daughter, sister or a wife, we all have something to share and give.


Ladies, I am here to proclaim; we are not the problem, we are the answer. We are perfectly designed to solve so many problems. It has been said that man are like waffles, and woman are like spaghetti. "A typical man lives in one box at a time and one box only, when he is at work, he is at work. When he is watching TV, he is simply watching TV. While on the other hand, woman are typically better at multitasking than a man. She can talk on the phone, prepare a meal, make a shopping list, work on the agenda for tomorrow's business meeting, give instructions to her children as they are going outside to play, while closing the door with her right foot without skipping a beat". Ladies, with all that said, don't allow gossip, jealousy, envy and insecurities stop us from building healthy relationships. Let's not fight or slander each other, but rather encourage and build one another. 


Woman, you are specially designed and wonderful weaved together. There is no need for competition or insecurities, because YOU are an original.    


-Tiffannia

No comments:

Post a Comment